Thursday, January 07, 2010

Some quick thoughts

I have been very committed to trying the "Eat from the Pantry Challenge" and have been devoting a regular time every day to writing about it. In doing so, I wonder if I am neglecting other thoughts and topics that might be more meaningful -- both for me and for any of my readers. I find that I can get so off-track when I am left unaccountable, and maybe that is why I've felt compelled to post about my progress. However, I started to wonder if maybe I need to be accountable in other things as well. So I am taking the rest of the evening to pray and reflect on some of the goals I have for 2010. In doing so I am hoping to re-think the direction I'm going in to a certain extent, because I want to accomplish so much more than I have in the past. I am hoping, dear readers, that you will bear with me while I struggle with my thoughts, and that you won't think it too chaotic of me if I change my pattern and pace. For now, I will probably keep my focus on my pantry challenge, but I might add other posts for other areas. Because I am considering expanding my thoughts, I will try to start organizing my posts a little better in the future. Thank you all so much for being so loving and patient, and inspiring and challenging, and for keeping me accountable!

blessings!!
~mary

No comments: