Monday, February 02, 2009

Spring Cleaning Challenge

I was really greatful to find the Spring Cleaning Challenge for Normal People at http://biblicalwomanhoodblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/spring-cleaning-for-normal-people.html. While I am sadly no longer expecting my baby and had complications from all that, I am only playing on the laptop tonight because I'm too loopy from this morning's surgery to really accomplish anything. However, I had been excited about the baby's arrival and had actually started trying to rearrange things and cull toys, clothes and other things that we no longer have use for – or things that are in just too bad shape to be repaired. I do plan on jumping right in to the challenge as soon as I feel better. Today, though, I will just continue catching up on some of my reading and such. But the rest of you might want to check it out!!!

No comments: