Monday, October 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book Entry: Monday, 26 October 2009

Outside my window...I enjoyed the still-turning leaves of yellow and red and orange earlier today – now it is dark in an almost wintery way.
~
I am thinking...that I am truly very blessed, despite whatever illness has attacked my house -- I know that He has already bought our healing with His precious Blood!
~
I am thankful for...my husband, my children, family and friends…and the promise of health.
~
From the learning rooms...we covered a lesson in Mystery of History about Bar-Kokhba, a man during the Second Jewish Revolt who claimed he was the messiah – then discussed the importance of knowing the True Messiah, Yeshua.
~
From the kitchen...I made a simple soup of chicken broth, alphabet noodles and frozen veggies to help us all with this illness.
~
I am wearing...pajamas, just like everyone else here who is not feeling the best.
~
I am creating...a surprise for a Craft Swap Partner from the A Virtuous Woman site!!
~
I am going...to be planning a more healthy and nutritious menu in the future.
~
I am hoping...to be a blessing to my family.
~
I am hearing...the wind, cars and the sound of my husband praying for our children.
~
Around the house...things are unkempt and undone...
~
One of my favorite things...is enjoying time to read a book or visit with friends.
~
A few plans for the rest of the week: catching up on the cleaning, exchanging summer for winter clothing, and working on a nutritious menu for the week.
~
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



You can keep your own Simple Woman’s Day Book by going to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: